An Open Letter to the Warwick Hotel, New York, NY
It is a simple and honest question. Would you allow Hitler to stay at your hotel? Let’s suppose it is 1945 and instead of the defeat of the Third Reich, Adolf Hitler arranges a truce with the Allied Nations. The new United Nations hosts talks to implement the truce agreement in New York City. Hitler, with the blood of six million Jews on his hands, not to mention countless others, arrives in Manhattan. Would the Warwick Hotel take him in?
Can I guess that the answer is no? And if so, why in the world would you put a roof over the head of a would-be Hitler? Below are few of the things that your soon-to-be guest, President Ahmadinejad of Iran, has said:
- “We don’t shy away from declaring that Islam is ready to rule the world.”
- “This regime [Israel] will one day disappear.”
- “The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm.”
- Israel is “a disgraceful stain on the Islamic world.”
- Israel is doomed to be “wiped from the map” in “a war of destiny.”
- Ahmadinejad said that “the countdown for the destruction of Israel” has begun.
- Zionists are “the personification of Satan.”
- “They have invented a myth [the Holocaust] that Jews were massacred and place this above God, religions and the prophets. The West has given more significance to the myth of the genocide of the Jews, even more significant than God, religion, and the prophets.”
Furthermore, his regime has killed countless Iranians. Prodemocracy advocates are arrested and tortured in Ahmadinejad’s prisons. Some are murdered. Some just disappear. Women are oppressed as well:
A woman is beaten until she is hospitalized, yet she is not able to get a divorce, a woman can get a divorce but her children will be taken away from her, a woman’s job prospects are severely limited so she is forced into prostitution to keep herself alive.
He stands against everything that has made America great. He refers to our country as the Big Satan. During the prodemocracy protests (2009-10), as many as 150 people were murdered by his forces. And you are giving him safe haven…
There is a saying on Madison Ave, not far from you: There is no such thing as bad publicity. However, in this case, allowing a psychopathic murderer to stay in your hotel that would like to see at least ten percent of New York (the Jews) dead, may prove the proverb wrong.
As an American and Israeli, I urge you to reconsider hosting this monster when he comes to Manhattan later this month.
With deep concern,
Tel Aviv, Israel
CONTACT THE WARWICK HOTEL AND LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE CONCERNED!
Press Contact: Middleton & Gendron Inc. | T 212-980-9060 | F 212.759.6521
Jay Austin – firstname.lastname@example.org | Jamie Donovan – email@example.com
Ali Berger – firstname.lastname@example.org