Local Muslim Leader prays to Allah at Presbyterian Gathering
The most recent Presbyterian Church USA meeting acknowledged a new member of sorts—the ‘Prophet’ Muhammad. Wajidi Said was invited to pray to the Muslim God.
“Allah bless us and bless our families and bless our Lord. Lead us on the straight path—the path of all prophets: Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad.”
“In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful, let us praise the Lord… Peace be upon them and peace be upon Allah,” Said continued his prayer at the Presbyterian assembly. He was generous to also lift up the “bigots” and “Islamaphobes.”
He conveniently left out praying for “radical Islamic terrorists” because in our self-denying culture two lies are embraced:
- Radical Islamic terrorists are not Muslims, when in fact they are truer to the Koran than moderates. And anyone who thinks that terrorism has anything to do with the Koran (even though 99% of all terrorist attacks last year were perpetrated by those who identify as Muslims) is an “Islamaphobe.”
- The attack in Orlando (the reason the Muslim leader was invited to pray at the Presbyterian gathering) was perpetrated by a bigot and a homophobe—not a Islamic terrorist. (Are they going to blame the Turkey attack that killed 40 on the NRA or Homophobes too?)
Did the Presbyterians know about the man who was being compared to Jesus? Here are some facts about the ‘prophet’ Muhammad:
- He married a six-year-old and consummated the marriage when she was nine.
- He had sexual relations in the coffin with his dead aunt.
- He had 11 wives and many more concubines or sex slaves.
- In all he relations with 61 different women, many whom were raped.
- He murdered 600-900 Jewish men as young as 13.
- Owned and sold slaves.
- Was horribly racist against blacks.
I could go on. The fact is that ISIS and other radical Islamist groups resemble true Islam far more than moderate Islam does. But here we have a supposed evangelical group allowing the false prophet and rapist to be praised next to the names of Moses and Abraham, and lowering Jesus, the Son of God, to the ranks of a notorious murderer. Remember, Peter was rebuked from heaven for comparing Jesus to Moses and Elijah on the mount of transfiguration…imagine God’s response when a mainline denomination puts Him in the same class as a pedophile?
While the leader of the meeting apologized “if anyone was offended,” he stated that the Presbyterians would continue the fight against “the rise in Islamaphobia.” … a fictitious disease that even Microsoft Word says is not a real word. If he really wants to conquer Islamaphophia, then conquer radical Islam, because that is the source.
And it should be noted that during the same gathering, the same folks who embraced a terrorist religion, pressured Remax to ceases doing business in Judea and Samaria (The West Bank) with Jewish landowners.