A Few Words for President Obama Regarding Israel

Ron Cantor —  September 21, 2016 —  Comments
Shares 231

I am really grateful for social media. When President Obama uttered these ridiculous and historically inaccurate words, I was able to quickly go to Facebook and challenge them. By morning the video had been seen over 2,600 times and shared over 100 times. Still, that is nowhere near the reach that the President has, but we do what we can.

I have studied the Israeli Palestinian  conflict intensely since 1989 and the fact is that there is no such thing as Palestinian lands. Secondly, the only reason Israel controls the West Bank is because of the aggressive and belligerent actions of the surrounding nations. Had Jordan not attacked Israel during the Six-Day-War, we would never have taken the Old City of Jerusalem or the West Bank. And now that we have it as a buffer zone against our enemies why in the world would we give it back?

Watch the video.


Shares 231

EXCLUSIVE FREE BONUS! Subscribe to Ron's Emails get his Free EYE-OPENING eBook on what is really happening in Israel


When you sign up for Ron's emails from Israel, we will send you his book, The 15 Most Important Facts About the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict!"

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Messiahs Mandate, PO Box 535788, Grand Prairie, TX, 75053, http://roncantor.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact


  1. Kathleen Marion says:

    The land referred to as the occupied territories was originally given to Israel in the British mandate. Jordan attacked Israel in 1948 and took those portions of land then for 19 years Jordanian squatted on that land until Jordan decided it was going to take a little bit more land and attacked Israel in 1967. So although you are correct it was under Jordanian control it had originally belong to Israel. So in 1967 Israel restored the land to themselves by defeating Jordan.

    1. Ron Cantor says:

      Well yes, it did originally belong to Israel 3000 years ago under King David and his dynasty, but it was never given by the British to Israel. The Balfour Declaration stated that the goal of GB was to establish a Jewish Homeland in historic Palestine. This was adopted by the San Remo conference in 1920 when they divided up Europe and the Middle East, post WW1. This was thought to be all of Historic Palestine (Jordan and Israel) however in 1922 Great Britian took 80% of the land promised to the Jews in Balfour and created Jordan (a homeland for Palestinian Arabs–though no one used the term Palestinian to describe arabs). It was on Nov. 29 1947 that the UN officially voted for “Partition”, to take the remaining 20% of Palestine and create 2 new states, one Jewish and one Arab. Under this plan the Arabs would have gotten Jerusalem and the West Bank, but they rejected it and choose war instead. Israel proclaimed independence on May 14 1948 and defeated five Arab nations. However, when the dust settled and the Arabs agreed to stop fighting (in the Armistice agreement of 1949), the Old City of Jerusalem and the West Bank (Judea and Samaria) was in Jordanian hands. So, sadly it never actually belonged to Israel in modern history until the six-day-war. Of course the only thing that matters is what God has said and He is the one who restored Israel.

  2. marlene says:

    “Give it back”? Give what back – Israel’s own land?

  3. 1PierreMontagne1 says:

    Obama knows he is speaking to a UN committed to appeasing Islam.

  4. Steven Wilcox says:

    I have been a student of history since I was old enough to read. There is a famous quote that says something to the effect that if we fail to learn from history then we are doomed to repeat it. President Obama and other government leaders are not trying to learn from history but re-write it. Unfortunately, several Christian denominations are doing the same. God defined the borders of Israel long ago and yes, it is a miracle, but also the promise of God’s word that Israel was reborn in 1948. Israel should be and will be established with the borders mandated by God. Ron, I loved your book, “Identity Theft” as it explains the re-writing of history and the attempt to re-direct the world from God’s word and plan. I am looking forward to reading the second book. For those of you out there, the Apostle Paul stated that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is for the Jew first and then to the gentiles. God bless you and your ministry.